Thursday, January 8, 2009

Leftovers....

Yep, I served left-overs yesterday. I made too much chicken soup the day before and I tweaked it a bit before serving the same meal yesterday. It wasn't really accepted by my husband, yet he can't complain what else is there to eat? Hehehe..

My new year’s resolution was to go jogging, do yoga to keep fit and stay healthy. I’ve been doing that in my dreams so far. I make plans in my head, that I should get up at 6am everyday and do some exercise. Yeah! They remain in my plan and never had the chance to execute them.

All I can think of is, what should I cook? Maybe, I should have become a chef or something but of cause if I ever become a chef I’ll be dreaming of doing something else. No one is ever satisfied with what he or she has and what he or she can do. Everyone is always expecting more than what we already have.

That isn’t gonna stop me from dreaming to have what I don’t have. Hmmm…I’m confusing myself.

Anyways, something weird just happened. A colleague of mine all of sudden just popped a question saying that she has bought a fish and I didn’t catch the name of the fish, well I didn’t think that was important when I heard what I heard. Well, I’m about to share it with you but I’m so disgusted to do so.

Here it goes, one of the other colleague suggesting to cook it in a sambal, another suggested to steam the fish and one had to suggest to cook it with petai. Oh nothing wrong cooking petai sambal fish. It’s one of the healthiest veggies ever found. The gross part is, this colleague simply loves petai. Oh! There’s more!!

“I love petai, what I love most is the smell of petai the next morning. I love the smell of my pee in the morning. I’ll just bend down and take a deep breath as I pee. Oh! The smell of petai is just simply wonderful!!” said the colleague.

You weren’t here and when she actually acted out how she smells her pee. That vivid act is still in my head and I can’t get rid of it. Will I eat petai ever again? I don’t even like petai to start with and with what just happened I would never like petai ever.

Hmmm…this still doesn’t solve the problem of what should I cook tonight. I’ll think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment